How to get a perfect Corporate Headshot for a LinkedIn Profile
We all know you can’t judge a book by its cover, but a human brain tries to make snap judgments based on appearance.
In a world of commerce now ruled by digital connections, your profile photo is a chance to remind people that you are a living, breathing human being on any online platform. On social media, a profile picture represents and creates a strong visual first impression in the corporate world.
We are a team of professional corporate photographers specializing in portrait photography following are the tips we would like to suggest to you for a corporate photoshoot.
- Go for a solid color background. It can be either white or gray.
- Dress appropriately for the role you represent. A formal suit is the best outfit for a corporate photo.
- The portrait should be above your waist level.
- Smile with your eyes to appear approachable and confident.
- While updating your profile, make sure to crop in a 1:1 ratio.